iCollect Everything has launched and we’re excited to share it with the vast amount of collectors out there, including you!
Many of our users coming from our older Sort It Apps products may be wondering what’s new in iCollect Everything vs. the existing apps they’ve been using for a while now, so I thought I’d put together a list of most of the major changes and features broken down. These features and changes won’t be coming to any legacy products from Sort It Apps, so if you want the latest and greatest going forward, download iCollect Everything today.
- Universal app for iPhone+iPad in one app
- All collectables unlocked
- Unlimited customized collectables (Coca-Cola, Harry Potter, tools, sewing patterns, antiques, etc… you name it!)
- Add as many duplicates of the same item as you wish
- Barcode scanning for all collectables types now, including Magazines, Toy Cars, Pez, Board Games, customized types, and more
- Four customizable pictures per item
- Every field fully editable, including Actors, Authors, etc.
- Sorting on any field, including multi-select fields like Genre, Author, etc.
- Estimated Value field on every item
- Total Collection Estimated Value feature on every collectable type
- New Layout styles
- Show/hide any data fields
- Default data option on most fields
- Updated workflow for easier item adding
- Section Counts option
- Wishlist features and functionality is now identical to your Main collection features and functionality
- Database Search using many different fields besides Title
- Share Sheet access on any item
- Ability to report inappropriate images
- Index bar for any sortable field on Collection and Wishlist
- Index bar when editing many fields, like Platform
- Easier ability to clear fields
- Integrated in-line toggle switches to replace Yes/No fields
- Completely redesigned backend database for easier data correction and management for iCollect (us)
- Added an X to the manual ISBN field
- Dates and Currency now conform to your device locale
- Every Country now included for Country field
- Updatable configuration fields from our backend so your app includes new fields automatically without the need for an app update
- Redesigned and cleaner Info and Cell fields
- Completely rebuilt and seperate database backend and middle tier for improved speed, security, and data management
- Completely rewritten app built in the Swift 4 language that targets the latest iOS 11 and iOS 12 releases
- Built with iPhone X and iPad Pro in mind (as well as compatibility with all old devices models)
If you want to take advantage of these new features, fixes, and upcoming improvements, we suggest you switch to iCollect Everything as soon as possible.