When you sign up with us, we don’t know anything about you other than your e-mail address. We don’t collect names, addresses, IP information, country, and we don’t sell your data. All of your information is fully encrypted. By default, your data is set to public to enable features such as buying/selling and sharing with friends and family, but you can choose whether to make your data public or not withing our apps and website settings.
If you wish to delete your collection data at any time, simply e-mail us and ask for deletion.
• By using our iCollect system (which includes but isn’t limited to downloading, viewing, or registering on our mobile apps, desktop apps, and website) you are agreeing that any information (including but not limited to text, images, videos, audio, values, ratings, and any other form of multimedia) you upload into our system gives iCollect full ownership and rights of that infomation. If full ownership transfer is not legal in your uploading location, you are granting iCollect a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
• The information in the iCollect system is only for viewing and is not for your use beyond that, inluding but not limited to publishing, selling, advertising, marketing, and sublicensing.
• If you upload copyrighted, trademarked, or patented information into our system, you are liable for any legal action taken against that information.
• If you have a copyright complaint, you must contact us at email@example.com with a DMCA takedown request.
• iCollect has the right to remove any information and/or user accounts at our sole discretion.
• Data scraping, data mining, data extracting, and/or data harvesting infomation from our iCollect services without the use of an iCollect sanctioned API will result in termination of your account and legal action.
• iCollect will strictly enforce your privacy rights, but iCollect is located in the United States of America, state of Florida, county of Orange, and city of Windermere, and will follow all legal requirements, including handing over account information in the case of a subpoena to do so.
• You agree that by using iCollect services that any legal dispute you have with us will be handled by an arbitrator selected by iCollect and you give up your right to sue in court.
• You must be at least 18 years old to register use our iCollect services.
• You agree to allow us to e-mail you as often as we wish to give you updates and information on all iCollect products and services. You can opt out at any time using the Unsubscribe link in all of our e-mails.
• The iCollect system and services are provided “as is,” with all faults, and iCollect makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
• Nothing contained on the iCollect system and services shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
• In no event shall iCollect, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the iCollect system and services, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and iCollect, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of iCollect system and services.
• You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent iCollect from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
• You are solely responsible for protecting your own account password and other account information.
• iCollect shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
• iCollect is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.