When you sign up with us, we don’t know anything about you other than your e-mail address. We don’t collect names, addresses, IP information, country, and we don’t sell your data. All of your information is fully encrypted. By default your data is set to public to enable features such as buying/selling and sharing with friends and family. At this time there is no way to set it to private, but this may come in a future version of our products.
If you wish to delete your collection data at any time, simply e-mail us at email@example.com and ask for deletion.
We do embed third-party libraries from Google Firebase (analytics), Facebook (conversion tracking), and Kitemetrics (conversion tracking). If you are concerned about any tracking from these third-party components, please contact those companies directly as we don’t make these libraries. Rest assured that none of these components see your collection data.
We do not receive our data from any third-party sources. Our database is user built and driven without the input of iCollect Everything employees unless a data issue is reported directly to us, similar to how Wikipedia works. If you notice data that is inappropriate or illegal for any reason, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have the opportunity to remove the information, suspend the account that uploaded the data, and provide any additional details to authorities as needed. We take violations extremely seriously, and we have zero tolerance for brutal violence, child pornography, rape, and other forms of illegal imagery and text.
• By using our iCollect Everything system (which includes but isn’t limited to downloading, viewing, or registering on our mobile apps, desktop apps, and website) you are agreeing that any information (including but not limited to text, images, videos, audio, values, ratings, and any other form of multimedia) you upload into our system gives iCollect Everything full ownership and rights of that information. If full ownership transfer is not legal in your uploading location, you are granting iCollect Everything a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
• The information in the iCollect Everything system is only for viewing and is not for your use beyond that, including but not limited to publishing, selling, advertising, marketing, and sublicensing.
• If you upload copyrighted, trademarked, or patented information into our system, you are liable for any legal action taken against that information.
• If you have a copyright complaint, you must contact us at email@example.com with a DMCA takedown request.
• iCollect Everything has the right to remove any information and/or user accounts at our sole discretion.
• Data scraping, data mining, data extracting, and/or data harvesting information from our iCollect Everything services without the use of an iCollect Everything sanctioned API will result in termination of your account and legal action.
• iCollect Everything will strictly enforce your privacy rights, but iCollect Everything is located in the United States of America, state of Florida, county of Orange, and city of Windermere, and will follow all legal requirements, including handing over account information in the case of a subpoena to do so.
• You agree that by using iCollect Everything services that any legal dispute you have with us will be handled by an arbitrator selected by iCollect Everything and you give up your right to sue in court.
• You must be at least 18 years old to register use our iCollect Everything services.
• You agree to allow us to e-mail you as often as we wish to give you updates and information on all iCollect Everything products and services. You can opt out at any time using the Unsubscribe link in all of our e-mails.
• The iCollect Everything system and services are provided “as is,” with all faults, and iCollect Everything makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
• Nothing contained on the iCollect Everything system and services shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
• In no event shall iCollect Everything, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the iCollect Everything system and services, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and iCollect Everything, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of iCollect Everything system and services.
• You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent iCollect Everything from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
• You are solely responsible for protecting your own account password and other account information.
• iCollect Everything shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
• iCollect Everything is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
iCollect Everything, LLC Contact Information:
If you need a mailing address or additional information, we can provide it via e-mail.