iCollect Everything version 2.0 is currently in development for both iOS and Android, and we anticipate a release this Spring 2021. It’s a very exciting and huge release with many of the features requested by users.
After the release we plan on jumping to creating our online web portal, as well as a new trading card companion app.
In version 2.0, you can expect these changes, fixes, and much more:
- Dark Mode support
- Added a new OCR ISBN Scanner for Books. Works amazingly well!
- Export to PDF with images
- Automatic rectangle detection, cropping, and skewing on camera photos
- Added the ability to add Franchises to Funko, LEGO, and other fields
- Updated the flow of adding new items to make the user experience quicker and easier to understand
- Customize the Export file
- Barcode scanning now ducks and returns the music properly, and doesn’t stop the music on the first play.
- Enabled “Series Order” field and can use it to group items in the same series together
- Sorting improvements
- Many new and updated fields for LEGO
- Add more languages to Audio and Subtitles
- Implemented new Mac app purchase flow with pricing now showing.
- Further messaging to help with Cloud Sync signup
- Scanning 17 digit and 18 digit unique comic barcodes will now take users directly to the info view
- Fixed the segment control color on Comics barcode scanner
- Updated component libraries
- Fixes on Export
Added the ability to group movies from the same series together
Fixed a bug where textlist fields could not be cleared
- Fixed a bug where certain number fields wouldn’t save blank
- Fixed some theme issues
Fixed issue with the “X” button when entering a book barcode
- Rename Custom collections
Added the ability to clear the current selection in “Customize Cell Data”
The back arrow (<) is now displayed on all back buttons
Added a section index bar to the filter select screen
- Fixed Custom collections not detecting duplicates when adding via barcode
- Stamps collection type now being unlocked properly
- A number of other small bug fixes
Coming Spring 2021!